The good stuff:
- Carrots are orange which is code language for Beta-Carotene: an excellent antioxidant that is good for eyes & skin!
- Carrots are also a good source of fiber & phytonutrients that can help prevent ulcers & digestive disorders.
- Chickpeas add fiber & a good source of plant protein.
- Olive oil is a fat that’s necessary for brain functioning & supple skin, shiny hair!
- Fresh herbs are ALWAYS good for you- think of them as little brooms that go in your body and clean everything up. Here I used cilantro, but you can use parsley too.
- Carrots, peeled & grated
- Olive oil
- Chickpeas, cooked
- Lemon or lime juice
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Olive oil mixed with extra finely chopped garlic.
- Cumin (taste as you go- add the amount you’d like)
- Sprinkle of salt
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl
- Enjoy 🙂