The good stuff:
- Cabbage is da.bomb.dot.com! Cabbage is awesome and we should all be incorporating more cabbage into our diets. Simply put, it’s full of amazing goodness.
- 1 cup of cabbage covers 85% of your Vitamin C needs. 85 PERCENT. ONE CUP. Boom.
- Purple cabbage is also full of Vitamin A- which helps with eye health & vision.
- Cabbage is loaded with potassium for a healthy heart & metabolism.
- And cabbage also contains tons of fiber- which helps with digestion, flushing out toxins and consequently beautiful skin.
- Purple cabbage (this really tastes better with the purple variety)
- Coconut or olive oil
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C
- Peel some garlic cloves, mash them up and mix them with the oil. Set aside.
- Cut the purple cabbage into chunky wedges (about 2 inches/5cm in width)
- Place the cabbage on a baking tray
- Rub the garlic/oil mix on the cabbage
- Sprinkle with some salt
- Bake for 15-20 mins
- Enjoy 🙂