The good stuff:
- Both mangoes and beetroots are full of good things! The benefits are endless- so I do encourage you to research further 🙂
- Mangoes: rich in fiber, if you have one a day, your digestion will work a lot more better! In addition to fiber, this delicious fruit is very rich in Vitamin A & C. Mangoes have high amounts of pectin which can aid in lowering cholesterol levels. You can also use the leaves for tea and you can use the peel as a face mask!
- Beetroots: with a wide range of health benefits and are said to contain the pigment betacyanins, which counteracts cancerous cell growth. Beetroot is a source of vitamin C that helps to prevent asthma symptoms. The natural beta-carotene in beetroot also helps to prevent lung cancer.
- Mangoes, peeled, removed from seed, diced
- Beetroots, boiled, peeled, diced
- Lime juice
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend! If you enjoy this cold, then add some ice cubes in there too (and then blend).
- Enjoy! 🙂