The good stuff:
- Watermelons are wonderful fruits! So delicious and SO refreshing. With a high water content (92% water!) and a sweet taste, it’s the best thing to rehydrate in the summer months.
- Watermelons also contain significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants and amino acids.
- Lychee is a beautiful fruit, exotic & dreamy- I absolutely love it! If you can get a hold of lychee in your part of the world, please enjoy it as much as you can 🙂
- Lychees have one of the highest concentrations of polyphenols among fruits, including rutin, a bioflavonoid known to strengthen blood vessels!
- Watermelon, diced
- Lychees, chopped in half
- Fresh mint leaves
- Rose water (just a few drops) mixed with a bit of sugar (sugar is optional)
- Pistachios, chopped (unsalted)
- Mix everything in a bowl, let it sit in the fridge a little to “soak” the flavours.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
- If raspberries are accessibly and affordable in your part of the world, I would recommend to throw some in there too 🙂