The good stuff:
- Pak choi- I enjoy it cooked as much as I enjoy it raw! It’s such a delicious leafy green, especially uncooked. I find its taste sits somewhere between romaine and kale- simply delicious!
- Here in Jamaica, pak choi is very affordable and on top of that, it’s highly nutritious. In fact, we don’t talk about its health benefits enough. It’s a fantastic source of Vitamin A, C , Potassium & Calcium. It’s high water content also means it’s going to keep your skin hydrated all while feeding it with beauty nutrients.
- And finally, I find it’s one of the easiest leafy greens to wash 🙂 Bonus points for ease of use.
- Pak choi, leaves only, chopped
- Cabbage, shredded
- Carrots, grated
- Herb of choice (I used fresh cilantro & dried mint)
- Olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients together. Adjust flavour by tasting as you go 🙂