The good stuff:
- First of all, these bliss balls are super easy to make! ANYONE can make them!
- Secondly, they are loaded with fiber calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and zinc. Dried dates and sesame seeds contain all of these!
- Thirdly: these bliss balls will give you a bolt of energy. The kind you need if you’re a very active person!
- 1 cup dates (without seeds)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup grated coconut (unsweetened)
- Sesame seeds
- Place the dates in a food processor, add a tiny bit of water and blend until it’s a thick puree (it’s ok if it’s still a little chunky)
- Transfer this date mix to a bowl
- Add the cinnamon, nut butter & grated coconut. Mix everything well.
- Form small balls and roll in sesame seeds.
- Leave in fridge and enjoy 🙂 Will last for up to 2 weeks- refrigerated.